Wednesday 22 April 2020

Learning options Wednesday 22nd April 2020

Kia ora Room 6! Here is todays learning acitivity options. You can do Core5 everyday too. Check your emails for the Sumdog information I sent you too.

Make sure you check out Mr P's fitness challenge - I am going to give it a go myself. Post a video of yourself doing it on your blog. Good luck!

Don't forget our Mon-Fri Google Meets at 10-11am. These are optional and you can come in for as little or as long as you want. Have any questions you want to ask ready to go.

Remember - if you would like to include any extra learning you are doing on your blog you are most welcome. Book and movie reviews are most welcome! (just make sure they are school appropriate)

1 comment:

  1. I thought I'd put Anzac Biscuits on my next baking blitz list now that we've been able to buy some flour! I'd like to see photos of how everyone's turn out. Happy baking

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.