Tuesday 12 April 2016

Duffy Assembly

Yesterday we had our Duffy Assembly where we heard some inspirational advice from the chosen role model Tarsh encouraging kids to be themselves and appreciate and be proud of their differences because that is what makes them unique.
Students were very lucky to receive 2 Duffy books each which I am sure they will voraciously read these holidays.

Tarsh is a mum of 4, wife to 1. Studied Health Science straight out of school, then decided it wasn’t for her. Dabbled in finance for a few years, before biting the bullet and studying broadcasting, graduated from the NZ Radio Training School with a diploma in Broadcasting. She is the on-field host at the Vodafone Warriors home games and you can catch her on air as a third of the Full Phat Breakfast on Flava (95.8 Auckland) between 6am-10am.

 

6 comments:

  1. I loved it when Tash come to Owairaka

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved when Tarshed shared her whole life story. Also I loved our box decorations - nice job Mrs O'Shea. I can't wait until we get our books and also can't wait to read!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved it when Tarshed talked about her self and al the other things she is a great women and our duffy box is so amazing it looked so cool with those patterns well done Mrs O'shea

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how room 22 has made the Duffy box I like the videos of room 22.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like how room 22 has made the Duffy box I like the videos of room 22.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi room 22, My name is Milan Gilberthorpe school.
    I like how you guys did those amazing colorful boxes. Umm I wonder who won for the best box. Anyway you guys have done really well with boxes. See you guys later and hopefully I can see more post.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.