Thursday 20 August 2020

Writing Prompt 3

 


Here is your writing prompt for today. Use the story starter to help start your own story or write your story all on your own. 


Rewrite the 'sick sentences' to make them 'well' - remember to choose interesting words with lots of WOW nouns, adjectives, verbs and adverbs, and add lots of detail and description.


Create a picture to support your story - you can do it by hand or use an app such as Google Drawing or Piskel.


Make sure you post your work on your blog! Happy writing 👍


2 comments:

  1. Hello its me Brianna. I don't quite know how to do this but im gonna give it a go! Me and my sis went at the middle of the night on the Bridge. Then me and my sister saw a light a very short one that was a bit weird but us as kids did'int care and try'ed to touch it. Blog you later!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great work Brianna! Thanks for giving it a go. You are starting to use descriptive words and detail to describe what is happening. I wonder what would happen when they touched it...?

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.